Retirement Plans at Peoples
Your Future is Now
The satisfaction of a lifetime of hard work and wise choices will be yours to enjoy if you’ve spent the time necessary to consider and act upon the retirement solutions that are available to you.
It may not always be easy, but when you plan now for your future, you will ensure that you can pursue the endeavors, activities and experiences that you dream of upon retirement.
Our financial advisors have expertise in determining which products or services will fit you best, while leading to optimal retirement savings. From 401Ks to IRAs, you’ll find the solution that best helps you save for retirement.
Whether you simply need guidance towards the retirement savings product that best fits, or you need active management and involvement, we’ll partner with you every step of the way.
Access your Retirement Plan information - anytime, anywhere by downloading Peoples Bank Retirement app.
This complimentary app allows customers to securely access Peoples Retirement Plan Services accounts from any mobile device.
- Check your retirement balance
- View investments and contributions
- Communicate via in-app messages
- Easily monitor account to plan for your retirement securely
Information you will need:
• Your name, address, social security number, date of birth, date of hire, email address and cell or home phone number as well as the username and password that you will use for this account.
• The amount you would like to contribute.
• Your asset allocation – How do you want to invest your contributions? Contact your personal financial representative if you have questions regarding your asset allocation.
• A beneficiary designation – who shares in your retirement money if something happens to you?
Here's how to create your Peoples Bank Retirement Online Account:
- Click "+ New User" at the top left of the sign in box.
- Provide your plan password.
- Enter your social security number.
- Enter a User Name and Password that you will retain for future access.
- NOTE: If you receive the error message, “Login failed. Invalid userid/password combination”, then enter your SSN as User ID and the last four digits of your SSN as your Password.
- Answer security questions.
- Enter your personal information. A textable phone number is required. You will need to enter a phone that will accept text message to receive your one-time PIN for Multi-factor authentication. An email address is not required but can be entered and you can then indicate what email address you want notification sent to.
For a full step-by-step guide with screenshots, please see the participant plan instructions or you can call 800-860-6107 if you would like to have a member of our retirement team talk you through the steps to get enrolled into your 401(k) plan.