Online Banking offers 24/7 account access to view account balance, transfer money, make bill payments, and more!
- View account balances, transaction history and download statements
- Pay A Bill - Online bill pay to make & schedule payments, view bill history and more
- Transfer Money - Transfer to/from your Peoples accounts to/from external sources
- Create alerts to send you email/text message about deposits, low balances, and much more
- Log in below for both Personal and Business Online Banking. Business Online Banking no longer requires the Company ID
Personal and Business Mobile Banking App
- Download the Peoples Bank mobile application:
- View Demo on how to set up alerts in the new app. Alerts can be found in the settings tab.
- GREAT NEWS! If you have both personal and business accounts with Peoples Bank, you now have the ability to access all of your accounts in one convenient mobile app. You still have separate logins for your personal and business accounts, however Company ID for business is no longer required to log in.
Bank from anywhere, from your couch to the beach with our mobile app.
- Login securely with Touch ID/Face ID/Passcode (Apple) or Fingerprint ID/Face Recognition/Passcode (Android)
- View account balances, transaction history, and check images
- Deposit checks
- Transfer money
- Send Money with Zelle®
- Pay bills and manage payees
- Enable push notifications and alerts to have updates sent directly to your mobile phone or email inbox
- Access our personal finance tool
- Locate branches/ATMs
- Apple Watch compatible
*Features vary based on type of device.
Card Controls Update
Card Controls is temporarily unavailable in the Peoples Bank app. Peoples Bank consumer debit card clients are able to use the features of Card Controls, including locking/unlocking their debit card and setting up alerts to be sent every time the debit card is used, by downloading the separate SecurLOCK Equip app (available in both the Apple App Store and Google Play) and enrolling their Peoples Bank consumer debit card. Learn more