Hometown Heroes Banking
Banking Perks for the Heroes Among Us
To show our appreciation and respect for the sacrifices you make, Peoples Bank has created a banking program for our hometown heroes. This exclusive program is designed specifically for active U.S. military service members and veterans, current and retired law enforcement, firefighters, Emergency Medical Technicians, healthcare workers, and teachers. Add the Hometown Heroes program to any Personal, Interest Plus or Premier checking account.
Get Up to $150
Open a new Personal or Interest Plus Checking account and receive a $25 credit monthly for the first 6 statement cycles following the account opening up to $150 total8. To be eligible, during each statement cycle you must do the following:
- Be enrolled in electronic statement delivery as of the end of the statement cycle
- Have at least one direct deposit transaction
- Have 5 or more debit card purchases (excludes ATM transactions)
What Do I Get?
All the features and benefits1 of our regular checking accounts plus:
- Free checks2
- Two free Cashier's Checks or Money Orders per calendar year
- Custom Hometown Heroes debit card, with Contactless and Chip Technologies for added security.
- $250 off closing costs on any new Mortgage Loan3
- $100 off loan origination fees on any new Personal Loan3
- 0.50% reduction in rate on any new Personal Loan with auto-debit from a consumer checking account with Peoples Bank4
- 50% off a new Safe Deposit Box (at available locations)5
- Complimentary Insurance Quote6
- Complimentary investment review and analysis from a financial advisor at Peoples Bank7
- Your own parking spot at some of our larger locations
Who is Eligible?
- Must have a Peoples Bank consumer checking account
- Open to any U.S. military service members and veterans, current and retired law enforcement, firefighters, Emergency Medical Technicians, healthcare workers, and teachers.