IMPORTANT: At 5:00pm ET on Friday, August 19, 2022, Peoples Mobile App banking will become unavailable until Monday, August 22, 2022.
- GREAT NEWS! There will be no need to re-download your Peoples Bank mobile application once it becomes available on Monday, August 22, 2022.
- If you currently have automatic app updates turned on, you should see your Peoples Bank app update when the new experience is available. Click here to learn how to manually update apps on your Apple device.
- Our mobile application dedicated to business accounts will no longer exist after 5:00pm ET on Friday, August 19, 2022.
- TAKE ACTION: You will need to download the new Peoples Bank mobile application once it becomes available in the App Store on Monday, August 22, 2022.
- Once the new Peoples Mobile app is downloaded, feel free to delete the old Peoples Bank mobile application.
GREAT NEWS! If you have both personal and business accounts with Peoples Bank, you will now have the ability to access all of your accounts in one convenient mobile app. You will still have separate logins for your personal and business accounts (login credentials will remain the same), but both types of accounts can now be accessed through a single app.
All of the features you are used to seeing including Mobile Deposit, Bill Pay, Account Transfers, Zelle®, etc. will remain the same.
- Refreshed look & feel with easy to navigate features
- Consistent experience between online and mobile (functionality, history retention, etc.)
- No separate banking apps for consumer or business – one banking app to download
- Apple watch compatible
- Set travel exclusions for debit card
Mobile App System Requirements
The Peoples Bank mobile app will be fully supported on Apple devices with iOS 14.x and later systems. Any previous version of iOS will have limited support or no support.