Supporting our Communities
Peoples Bank has strong roots in our footprint – Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky, Virginia, Washington D.C. and Maryland, and that's where our charitable giving is focused. In large and small communities, we assist organizations seeking to improve the quality of life for individuals and families.
Foundation contributions are given to all segments of our community to foster a lasting impact, and we continue to increase our support of local programs that help low to moderate-income individuals and families. Since its inception in 2003, Peoples Bank Foundation has awarded $7 million in grants and scholarships.
If your organization serves your community in Human Services, Arts and Culture, Youth and Education, Economic Development, or the Environment, we’d love to hear about your work. To apply for a Peoples Bank Foundation grant, please apply using our easy online application.
The deadline to submit applications for 2023 quarterly reviews are March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 1.
• To qualify for consideration of a grant, an organization:
• Should be located within the Peoples Bank footprint of Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky, Virginia, Washington D.C., or Maryland, as well as Burlington, Vermont (home to North Star Leasing) and Excelsior, Minnesota (home to Vantage Financial, LLC)
• Approved by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)3 tax-exempt, charitable organization
• Request should not be for payroll, salaries or stipends
• Please only submit one application annually
• We only accept grant requests directly from the 501(c)(3) organization seeking the grant. We do not accept grants from freelance or third party grant writers.
• You will be prompted to create an organization account using a valid email address and password.
• You will be required to attach the following documents to your application. These documents must already be saved on your computer before you can browse and upload them.
- IRS 501(c)(3) Determination letter
- One-page Project Budget (if applicable)
- Proposal Narrative, including a statement of purpose, project objective, target population, future plans for project or organization, and any other relevant information.
- Key Members and/or board members of the organization and project
- Copies of any project publications or brochures (if applicable)
• Verify that your information is correct before you submit. Once your application is submitted, you will not have an opportunity to make changes.
Questions? Please contact us at [email protected].