Supporting our Communities
Peoples Bank has strong roots in the states that comprise our footprint – Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky, Virginia, Washington D.C. and Maryland and it’s where our charitable giving is focused. In large and small communities alike, we assist organizations that are seeking to improve the quality of life for individuals and families.
Foundation contributions are given to all segments of our community to foster a lasting impact and we continue to increase our support of local programs that help low- to moderate-income individuals and families.
If your organization serves your community in the area of Human Services, Arts and Culture, Youth and Education, Economic Development or the Environment, we’d love to hear about your work. To apply for a Peoples Bank Foundation grant, please click this link to access to our easy online application.
To quality for consideration of a grant, an organization:
- Should be located within Peoples Bank footprint of Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky, Virginia, Washington D.C. or Maryland as well as Burlington, Vermont (home to North Star Leasing)
- Approved by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)3 tax-exempt, charitable organization
- Request should not be for payroll, salaries or stipends
- Please only submit one application annually
Deadline to submit applications for quarterly reviews are March 1, June 1, September 1 and December 1.
Helpful tips –
√You will be prompted to create an organization account using a valid email address and password.
√You will be required to attach documents to your application. These documents must already be saved on your computer before you can browse and upload them. These include:
- IRS 501(c)(3) Determination letter
- One page project budget (if applicable)
- Proposal narrative that includes statement of purpose, project objective, target population, future plans for project or organization and any other relevant information.
- Key members and/or board members of organization and project
- Copies of any project publications or brochures (if applicable)
√Verify that your information is correct before you submit. Once your application has been submitted, you will not have an opportunity to make changes.
Questions? We’re here to help. Please contact us at [email protected].