Students at PEBO!
Students at PEBO!
Student Checking Account (13-25)
Did you know that Peoples Bank offers checking accounts specifically tailored to the needs of students? Begin your financial journey with access to helpful tools such as:
- Online Banking and the Peoples Bank Mobile App¹
- Mobile check deposit
- Send and receive money with Zelle®²
- Debit Mastercard® with Contactless and Chip Technology
- Access to over 40,000 MoneyPass® Network ATMs
- Overdraft Protection Options³
- Avoid a $5.00 Monthly Service Charge by enrolling in eStatements
Young Peoples Savings Account (0-17)
Do you have a student that is 17 years old or younger? Teach them the importance of savings from an early age with a Young Peoples Savings Account! Enjoy features such as:
- Earned Interest
- Opened as a custodial account
- Protection of their money (only you can withdraw money)
- Easy transfers via mobile or online banking from your own Peoples account⁴
- No monthly maintenance charges
- Their money FDIC Insured up to $250,000
- No fee for quarterly paper statement or eStatement
- No minimum deposit required
In a world where financial landscapes are constantly evolving, learning how to manage your finances as a student is more important than ever. Learning how to manage your finances, just as you learn about different subjects in school, is a great tool to have for your future development!
Interested in getting either a Student Checking Account or Young Peoples Savings Account? Find your local branch to learn more today!
Student Loans at Peoples Bank
Need a loan to help pay for college? Looking to refinance existing loans after graduation? Peoples Bank has partnered with College Ave Student Loans to help you achieve your higher education goals. Learn more today!
Students ages 13 to 17 at account opening are required to have a parent/guardian as joint owner on the account and must open account in a branch. Valid state ID, birth certificate, or Social Security ID are required.
¹Standard rates and fees may apply from your wireless carrier.
2Zelle® requires users to be 18 years of age to enroll and use.
³Certain qualifications and fees may apply based on the type of protection selected.
⁴A total of 6 monthly ATM transactions are included. A $10 fee will be charged if the number of transactions exceeds 6 in a monthly cycle.