IMPORTANT: At 5:00pm ET on Friday, August 19, 2022, Peoples Mobile App banking will become unavailable until Monday, August 22, 2022.
Personal & Business Accounts
- TAKE ACTION! Once the new Peoples Bank mobile application becomes available in the Google Play Store on Monday, August 22, 2022, Android users will need to download the new Peoples Bank mobile application.
- After the download is complete, look for our new icon on your mobile device.
- Once the new Peoples Mobile app is downloaded, feel free to delete the old Peoples Bank mobile application.
- GREAT NEWS! If you have both personal and business accounts with Peoples Bank, you will now have the ability to access all of your accounts in one convenient mobile app. You will still have separate logins for your personal and business accounts (login credentials will remain the same), but both types of accounts can now be accessed through a single app. All of the features you are used to seeing including Mobile Deposit, Bill Pay, Account Transfers, Zelle®, etc. will remain the same.
- Refreshed look & feel with easy to navigate features
- No separate banking apps for consumer or business – one banking app to download
- Face ID available for Android (if device is compatible)
- Set travel exclusions for debit card
Mobile App System Requirements
The Peoples Bank mobile app will be fully supported on Android Devices with Android 8.x and later systems. Any previous version of Android .x will have limited support or no support.